Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”) is made by and between Renewal, Inc., (“Renewal”) and you the user (you, your or user). By accessing, visiting, browsing, using or interacting with this website, or any services or content (collectively "service"), you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. The most current version of these Terms, which supersedes all previous versions, can be reviewed by going to https://RenewalInc.com, and Renewal reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and without notice to you.
1. Agreement. These Terms specify the terms and conditions for access to and use of http://www.renewalinc.com/ (the "Site") and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Renewal upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at https://RenewalInc.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Renewal or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
5. Trademarks. The Renewal name and logo, and other trademark and services marks found on this Site are the exclusive property of Renewal. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. Renewal grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to this website. The use of this website is at the discretion of Renewal and Renewal may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Renewal and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of these Terms or use of the Site.
9. Disclaimer. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY SERVICE AND/OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. RENEWAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. RENEWAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTION OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RENEWAL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND RENEWAL MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY SERVICE, OR ITS CONTENT. RENEWAL MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL RENEWAL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in these Terms that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Applicable Law; Venue. You agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Renewal or its affiliates. You agree to personal and exclusive jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE SITE, OR THESE TERMS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
13. Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
14. Waiver. The failure of Renewal to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of these Terms by Renewal must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Renewal.
15. Termination. Renewal may terminate these Terms at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in these Terms or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
18. Contact Information. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us Info@RenewalInc.com.