Renewal, Inc. Building 704 visitation hours
Mental Health Work Release Males- Saturdays 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Sundays 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
Work Release Females County Reentrants 9:00 am to 10:00 pm, State & Federal 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Parole Violator Center Sunday 1:15 pm to 2:15 pm or 1:15 pm to 3:15 pm (the length of visit is determined by the amount time the reentrant is at the center and points earned by the reentrant)
Male Drug and Alcohol in-patient Saturday 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Female Drug and Alcohol in-patient Saturday 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Renewal, Inc. Building 339 visitation hours
Federal Reentrants Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
State Reentrants Sunday 9:30 am to 10:30 am
County Reentrants Saturday 9:00 am to10:00 am
Visitor rules for all Programs
- If a reentrant or visitor leaves the designated visiting area for any reason to include the bathroom the visit will be terminated and the reentrant is to return to the floor.
- No more than 3 visitors per visit. Each child counts as one person. Children and youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All adult visitors must have valid photo identification.
- Visitors cannot be on any type of probation or parole.
- Visitors are subject to search.
- Visitors are to arrive at Renewal no more than 15 minutes before their scheduled visit time. Visitors are to wait on the 1st floor until directed by staff to the designated visitation area Visitors are to leave the visitation area and directly exit the building as indicated by the staff on duty. There is no extension of visitation times.
- Visitors are restricted to the designated visiting area.
- Any inappropriate sexual contact (i.e. fondling, groping, etc.) is not allowed. Visitors who are dressed provocatively may be prohibited from visiting.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring purses, tobacco products or cell phones into the facility. Renewal staff is not permitted to store the above listed belongings for visitors.
- Visitors and reentrant are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times during visitation. Behaviors that could be deemed offensive or that interferes with another reentrants’ visitation and/or Renewal staff or business will not be tolerated. Violation of these guidelines will result in a revocation of visitation privileges and possible disciplinary sanctions for the reentrant.