Renewal, Inc. Building 704 Visitation Hours
Mental Health Work Release Males — Saturdays 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Sundays 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
Work Release Females County Returning Residents — 9:00 am to 10:00 pm, State & Federal — 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Parole Violator Center — Sunday 1:15 pm to 2:15 pm or 1:15 pm to 3:15 pm (the length of visit is determined by the amount of time the returning resident is at the center and points earned by the returning resident)
Male Drug and Alcohol In-patient — Saturday 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Female Drug and Alcohol In-patient —Saturday 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Renewal, Inc. Building 339 Visitation Hours
Federal Returning Residents — Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
State Returning Residents — Sunday 9:30 am to 10:30 am
County Returning Residents — Saturday 9:00 am to10:00 am
Visitor Rules for all Programs
- If a returning resident or visitor leaves the designated visiting area for any reason to include the bathroom the visit will be terminated and the returning resident is to return to the floor.
- No more than 3 visitors per visit. Each child counts as one person. Children and youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All adult visitors must have valid photo identification.
- Visitors cannot be on any type of probation or parole.
- Visitors are subject to search.
- Visitors are to arrive at Renewal no more than 15 minutes before their scheduled visit time. Visitors are to wait on the 1st floor until directed by staff to the designated visitation area Visitors are to leave the visitation area and directly exit the building as indicated by the staff on duty. There is no extension of visitation times.
- Visitors are restricted to the designated visiting area.
- Any inappropriate sexual contact (i.e. fondling, groping, etc.) is not allowed. Visitors who are dressed provocatively may be prohibited from visiting.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring purses, tobacco products or cell phones into the facility. Renewal staff is not permitted to store the above listed belongings for visitors.
- Visitors and returning resident are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times during visitation. Behaviors that could be deemed offensive or that interfere with another returning resident’s visitation and/or Renewal staff or business will not be tolerated. Violation of these guidelines will result in a revocation of visitation privileges and possible disciplinary sanctions for the returning resident.